- 1 pound or 2 pounds of mushroom – your choice, I like almost all kinds of mushroom
- 1 Garlic – Chopped
- 1 slice of butter
- A splash of cooking wine – Trade Joe’s have the 2.99 cooking wine, use that
- Soy sauce or Teriyaki sauce to taste
- Black pepper
- Oliver Oil – Must have
- Chopped parsley
- Heat olive oil and butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook and stir mushrooms, garlic, cooking wine, soy sauce/teriyaki sauce, garli, and black pepper in the oil and butter until mushrooms are lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer until mushrooms are tender, 5 to 8 more minutes.
After you turned off the stove, stir in the chopped parsley in it. Remove from the stove. You can serve it warm or cold.